Size: 24″ x 63″ Hardware not included
Photos: No photos
To get started, submit a Creative and Design request in My Service Center.
How It Works
Select a design from the professionally designed branded templates. Follow the Instructions and Service Request Form carefully to ensure your order is processed.
Before You Start
The following information is needed at the time of placing your order:
✓ Project ID (PID)
✓ Approver contact information
✓ Choice of design
✓ Quantity to be printed
1. Select a Design One order per service request.
2. Download the Instruction Document Follow requirements for text entry, image choice and photo submission.
3. Choose your photos. We have a gallery of photos available and you can also visit our online photo gallery (link) to find campus photos and more. Depending on design choice, you can upload photos to use in brochures.
4. Place order and submit content. All text and image selections must be final and ready for printing.
5. Proof your draft. A draft design will be sent to your e-mail to correct minor typos or spelling errors. You must return the approved draft in 1-2 business days.
6. Ready for pick-up. Completed items can be picked up at the UT Print office on the Long campus.
Can and Cannot
The designs posted adhere to the branding standards of all printed materials. Please note what can and cannot be changed.
• UT Health logo and URL